Přiblížit

Více pohledů

Detaily

Formát: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reedice, Limited Edition, Coloured Vinyl
Původní vydání: 1993
Žánr: Rock
Styl: Folk Rock, Pop Rock

LIMITOVANÁ EDICE!!!

• Originally released in October 1993, MTV Unplugged is 10,000 Maniacs' most commercially successful album, featuring the band's best-loved songs and marks the final recording with lead singer Natalie Merchant before she embarked on her solo career. For the first time ever on vinyl, this album version is available on 2xLP, and CD options, including a newly remastered sound, as well as bonus tracks with the band being joined by vocalist guest David Byrne. The collection showcases acoustic versions of songs from three of the band’s previous albums: In My Tribe (1987), Blind Man’s Zoo (1989), and Our Time in Eden (1992). Highlights include a cover of "Because The Night", hits such as “Trouble Me,” “These Are Days,” and “Candy Everybody Wants,” along with fan favorites like “Hey Jack Kerouac” and “Like The Weather.”

Další informace

Interpret 10.000 Maniacs
Titul MTV Unplugged
Nosič 2LP
Typ nosiče LP
Dostupnost Vyjde 06/09/2024
Tracklist Disc: 1 - LP
A1. These Are Days
A2. Eat For Two
A3. Candy Everybody Wants
A4. I’m Not The Man
B1. Don’t Talk
B2. Hey Jack Kerouac
B3. What’s The Matter Here?
B4. Gold Rush Brides

Disc: 2 - LP
C1. Like The Weather
C2. Trouble Me
C3. Jezebel
C4. Because The Night
C5. Stockton Gala Days
D1. Noah’s Dove
D2. Let The Mystery Be *
D3. Dallas *
D4. Jolene *

* = Bonus Tracks
Popis Formát: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reedice, Limited Edition, Coloured Vinyl
Původní vydání: 1993
Žánr: Rock
Styl: Folk Rock, Pop Rock

LIMITOVANÁ EDICE!!!

• Originally released in October 1993, MTV Unplugged is 10,000 Maniacs' most commercially successful album, featuring the band's best-loved songs and marks the final recording with lead singer Natalie Merchant before she embarked on her solo career. For the first time ever on vinyl, this album version is available on 2xLP, and CD options, including a newly remastered sound, as well as bonus tracks with the band being joined by vocalist guest David Byrne. The collection showcases acoustic versions of songs from three of the band’s previous albums: In My Tribe (1987), Blind Man’s Zoo (1989), and Our Time in Eden (1992). Highlights include a cover of "Because The Night", hits such as “Trouble Me,” “These Are Days,” and “Candy Everybody Wants,” along with fan favorites like “Hey Jack Kerouac” and “Like The Weather.”
SKU 8122781425/M
Ean 0081227814250
Rok vydání 2024
Pořadové číslo 1000200592
Sleva Sleva 15 %
Doporučená prodejní cena 1 279,00 Kč

Zařazeno v kategoriích:
   Novinky
   LP-Vinyl
   2024 - 9
   Novinky blok 654
   10.000 Maniacs

Štítky produktu

Štítky oddělujte mezerou. Víceslovné uzavřete v apostrofech (').